Suzuran Baby Gauge Bath Towel | 3pcs
A Better Bathing Experience with Swaddle Bath Technique
Suzuran Baby Gauge Bath Towel is specifically designed for newborn swaddle bath, which is a common practice in Japan. Here’s how you can help create a more relaxing bathing experience for you and your baby:
1. Before putting your baby in the bath tub, wrap your newborn baby with Suzuran Baby Gauge Bath Towel.
2. Slowly put him/her into bath tub filled with lukewarm water. The towel will absorb the warm water quickly to keep baby feeling warm and secured during bath time.
3. Then, unswaddle, wash, rinse and re-swaddle each of your newborn’s limb individually.
Soft & Gentle Fabric for Baby’s Delicate Skin
Suzuran Baby Gauge Bath Towel is highly breathable, absorbent and dries quickly so there’s no odor. You can use our ultra-lightweight Swaddle Bath Towel to:
• Clean and dry baby during bath time
• Use as burping cloth and more
- Dimension: 86 x 33 cm
- Material: 100% pure Japan medical use standard absorbent cotton gauze
- 3 pieces / pack
Suzuran Baby products are OEKO-TEX® certified to be free from harmful substances.
Our products are guaranteed to be safe, free from harmful substances and are harmless in human ecological terms. Products carrying the STANDARD 100 label signal trust.
TÜV SÜD ISO 9001 certification marks Suzuran Baby compliance towards continuous product excellence.
The ISO 9001 certification mark from TÜV SÜD demonstrates our compliance towards continuous excellence.
Suzuran Baby obtains ISO 13485 certification from TÜV SÜD, which is one of the most recognized and respected certifications in the global medical device market.
ISO 13485 certification from TÜV SÜD is one of the most recognized and respected certifications in the global medical device market.
• Washing method: Hand wash or machine wash with gentle cycle or low spin.
• Water temperature: Cold water (less than 35°C). Warm or hot water will shrink the fabric.
• Detergent: Baby detergent / mild detergent
• Drying: Hang dry under the sun
Note: Using a dryer will shrink the fabric a little. If you have to use a dryer, set the temperature as low as possible.