Pigeon SofTouch Wide-Neck PP Feeding Bottle
Pigeon SofTouch Wide-Neck PP Feeding Bottles are the best and closest you can get to moms, tested and approved by more than 1 million babies worldwide.
Moms have 99 other problems but nipple confusion ain’t gonna be one of it! The real simulation of the latching allows combining breast and bottle feeding to be possible. Anti-colic as our specialized technology of Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic.
Made with PP material (Polypropylene), this range is durable and lightweight.
- Clinically tested for seamless switch between breast and bottle
- Shaped to help minimize swallowed air
- Advanced venting system to prevent gas
- SofTouch™ Wide-Neck teat – 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- The bottle is made from Polypropylene (PP) material which is durable and lightweight
- BPA Free
Available in 2 sizes,
- 160ml comes with SofTouch Wide-Neck Teat (SS Size).
- 240ml comes with SofTouch Wide-Neck Teat (M Size).
- 330ml comes with SofTouch Wide-Neck Teat (L Size)
How to clean Pigeon SofTouch Wide-Neck PP Feeding Bottle:
Cleaning Immediately after use. Rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
How to sterilize Pigeon SofTouch Wide-Neck PP Feeding Bottle:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible.
Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products.
With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.