Pigeon SofTouch Wide-Neck Teat
Pigeon SofTouch Wide-Neck Teat is clinically tested for seamless switch between breast and bottle, making it possible for parents to combine breast and bottle feeding easily.
1 pc per pack. For 0+ months. The opening of the nipple is round-cut which allows milk to drip out consistently and gradually with minimal sucking. Newborns have yet to develop any jaw muscles, thus the nipple is designed to support their sucking ability at this age.
Pigeon SofTouch Wide-Neck Teat caters to the 3 key steps when a baby sucks:
- Latching on: The lips open outward and latch on the areola. A newborn baby has a sucking fossa which is a small round cavity in the center of the upper jaw.
- Peristaltic tongue movement (sucking): ‘Wave-like’ tongue movement squeezes the Nipple and extracts milk
- Swallowing: The back of the tongue rises, channeling the milk into the esophagus.
Allows a smooth transition between feeding from breast to bottle and eliminates the issue of nipple confusion. The teat is of perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of your baby.
- Inner vertical lines strengthen the structure of the teat, making it collapse-resistant.
- A textured surface allows the baby to latch on easily and securely.
- 100% silicone teat, super soft and flexible that allows natural and smooth tongue movement
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces gas intake, a potential cause of colic.
*In view of developmental growth, the thickness of the latch-on line varies among sizes to support young babies to latch on appropriately.