Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream | 0M+
Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream takes complete care of the baby’s bottom after each nappy change – even newborns*.
Its action is three-fold:
1. prevents nappy rash and irritations
2. soothes baby’s skin
3. repairs baby’s skin durably
Easy to apply and clean off.
*Babies out of NICU
98% ingredients of natural origin
Ingredient safety policy
Made In France
Benefits & Safety
Good for the skin and the planet
Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream relieves Baby at the very first application by instantly soothing irritated skin. It prevents redness or nappy rashes at each nappy change. And, even better: Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream repairs the baby’s skin barrier with a long-lasting effect, even during diarrhea or teething periods.
Also appreciated: Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream is very easy to apply on Baby’s bottom.
Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream contains 98% ingredients of natural origin and benefits from our exclusive complex of patented natural active ingredients which guarantees its triple efficiency.
Product safety & effectiveness
For guaranteed safety from birth, our skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and must go through over 450 measures and tests.
of dermatologists and pediatricians confirm that it has a preventive effect.(1)
of parents find that irritation and redness are reduced as soon as the 1st day of use.(2)
Clinically proven effectiveness.
- Easy to apply: 100% of parents are satisfied(2)
- Helps to reduce nappy area redness(3)
(1) Clinical tests carried out on 60 babies (clinical assessment).
(2) Clinical study carried out under dermatological and pediatric control on 120 babies over 4 weeks.
(3) Recurrence rate calculated on the basis of studies (1) and (2).
Use our 123 Vitamin Barrier Cream at each nappy change.
Clean Baby’s bottom – don’t forget those folds! And dry thoroughly before applying the cream.
Apply a good layer of cream on Baby’s clean and dry nappy area.
Close the nappy carefully.
Can be used in any circumstance, even during diarrhea or teething periods.
Our key ingredients
- Avocado Perseose®, which protects the skin barrier, moisturizes and preserves the skin’s cellular capital
- Oxéolin of alkacea, which relieves skin thanks to its soothing properties
- Sunflower oil Distillate, which provides the essential lipids for the construction of the skin barrier for skin repair
- Zinc oxide with protective and anti-enzymatic properties
The remaining 2% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and long-term protection of the formula.
AQUA (WATER), ZINC OXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2-DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, GLYCERIN, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, ETHYL LINOLEATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, LEVULINIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, UNDECYL DIMETHYL OXAZOLINE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.
There are no reviews yet.