Nuna RAVA Car Seat | 1.8kg-29.5kg | FMVSS | 1-Year Warranty
Nuna Rava Car Seat: The Ultimate Journey Companion for Your Little One
Effortless Installation, Unmatched Safety
The Joy of Easy Installation: Say goodbye to car seat installation headaches! The Nuna Rava Car Seat is a breeze to install with its vehicle seat belt method. This approach not only simplifies the process but also fits a wider range of vehicles and seating positions. The Simply™ Secure Installation system, featuring bubble-free, hassle-free, and muscle-free techniques, ensures a secure fit every time. True tension™ doors guarantee that the car seat is not just installed but perfectly and securely positioned.
Comfort and Safety in Harmony
Ride in Comfort and Security: The Nuna Rava Car Seat is designed with your child’s utmost comfort and safety in mind. Offering up to 2 inches more legroom in rear-facing mode and extra support for forward-facing riders, it ensures a cozy journey for children up to 50 lbs. The energy-absorbing foam and SIP pods provide superior side impact protection, while the all-steel frame and belt path offer robust safety. Colored belt path indicators aid in reducing installation errors, making safety a top priority.
Eco-Friendly and Health-Conscious Design
Breathable, Safe, and Environmentally Sound: Prioritizing your child’s health and the environment, the Nuna Rava Car Seat is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meeting stringent chemical emissions standards. This certification ensures the car seat doesn’t contribute to indoor air pollution or chemical exposure. Made with flame-resistant materials free from added fire retardant chemicals, it offers peace of mind for health-conscious parents. The ventilation panels and washable knit fabric create a comfortable climate for even the longest trips.
- Belt is best
- Nuna’s preferred installation method is the vehicle seat belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions
- Simply™ Secure Installation is…
- Bubble-free | Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free | Same set of simple instructions allows you to install with confidence every time
- Muscle-free | True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Nuna Rava Car Seat can have children rear facing riding up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear facing, and extra support for forward facing riders
- Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- All steel frame and belt path for superior protection
- No rethread 2 position crotch strap
- Infant head and body inserts for Nuna Rava Car Seat are removable to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Nuna Rava Car Seat have achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, and certified to not contribute to indoor air pollution or chemical exposure
rear facing convertible | with seat belt: 5-50 lbs. with lower anchor belt: 5-35lbs., 49 in or less, suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age
forward facing convertible | with seat belt: 25-65 lbs. with lower anchor belt: 25-40 lbs., 49 in or less, suggested usage 2 years of age or older
Car seat dimensions (highest position) L 16 in W 19 in H 31 in Car seat dimensions (lowest position) L 16 in W 19 in H 25.2 in
WEIGHT: 27.2 lbs
Q: When is the best time to begin using the RAVA?
A: The best time to begin using the RAVA depends on your personal preference and situation. The RAVA accepts infants starting at 5 lbs. giving you the option to use a convertible seat as your child’s first seat if preferred. However, if you prefer to use a rear facing infant car seat that attaches to a stroller, we suggest using one of the Nuna PIPA™ series infant car seats. Once your child outgrows the PIPA, we suggest choosing the RAVA convertible seat as your next seat.
Q: How long should my child ride rear facing? Why?
A: Nuna and the American Academy of Pediatrics recommend children ride rear facing until they are at least 2 years old. Most children meet the weight and height requirement to ride rear facing in the RAVA for longer than 2 years. We encourage you to keep your child rear facing in RAVA as long as the child fits and is within the maximum rear facing requirements for both height and weight.