Youha AVA Gen 2 Electric Breast Pump | With Bluetooth| Wireless Handsfree | Wearable | 2 Years Warranty
Go invisible with YOUHA AVA, a wireless tubeless breast pump!
Youha AVA Gen 2 Electric Breast Pump funnels size available in 24mm OR 28mm(both come in one set).
The material of the cup same as YOUCUP, a silicone funnel with PP cup.
The milk capacity is 5oz each cup
The Youha AVA Gen 2 Electric Breast Pump comes with 3 modes (massage, expression & mix mode) and each mode have 10 levels
The Youha AVA Gen 2 Electric Breast Pump battery can be used for 2- 3 hours when in use. Approx 4 – 6 session
Battery capacity is 1200 mAh
1-year warranty + Warranty Plus+ Plan
Pump Pressure: 10 Levels
Type: Wireless Hands-free Cup Breast Pump
PUMP OPERATION: (Each mode is 10 levels)
Massage Mode (Red Light): Press (+/-), increase or reduce the vacuum.
Expression Mode (Blue Light): Press (+/-), increase or reduce the vacuum.
Mixed Mode (Purple Light): Press (+/-), more or less frequency of massage.
Press (+/-), indicating light once flashing. It means change successfully. If the light keeps flashing, it means it is the lowest or highest level.
Before first use, fully charge the battery for 8 hours uninterrupted. When the battery indicator flashes green and stops blinking, the battery is fully charged.
WAYS TO USE Youha AVA Gen 2 Electric Breast Pump
- Wash your hands thoroughly and make sure your breasts are clean. Relax in a comfortable chair.
- Press the Youha AVA Gen 2 Electric Breast Pump pump body against your breast. Make sure that your nipple is centered so that the massage cushion creates an airtight seal.
- Press the On/Off button, the breast pump automatically start-up in massage mode, and you can change the level of the massage through the increase & reduce key.
- When the breast milk flows, you can press the mode key from massage to bionics mode and choose the most comfortable level. (Attention: Do not always maximum level of expression, just choose the most comfortable level for pumping).
- After finished you pumping, switch off the breast pump with the On/Off key and remove the pump body from your breast.
- Unscrew the bottle from the Youha AVA Gen 2 Electric Breast Pump pump body and be ready for feeding or storage. Clean used parts according to the instruction in chapter “Cleaning and Sterilizing”.
- Unplug the motor unit adapter.
- 1 to 1 Exchange – If our product malfunctions due to manufacturing defects within the warranty period, we’ll exchange a new unit for you!
- Unlimited Warranty – We accept any kind of warranty including backflow issues with no extra charges.
- Battery Insurance – Our battery is covered by insurance to protect you and your device.
- Genuine Parts – Only genuine & authentic Youha parts will be used to maintain device performance.
- Please do not unofficial adapter.
- Please switch off the breast pump before you remove the pump body from your breast.
- Please do not clean or sterilize the pump body and adapter.
- If milk flows a little bit, please consult a doctor and breastfeeding advisor.
- Do not continue pumping for more than five minutes at a time if you do not succeed in expressing any milk.
- If using a breast pump causes pain, please consult a breastfeeding advisor or doctor.
- Never use the breast pump while you are pregnant, as pumping can induce labor.
- Wash your hand with soap and water and dry thoroughly before assembling parts before expressing.
- Avoid harsh detergents or hard scourers sponges as this may scratch or damage the product.
- Store in a cool, dry space and avoid direct sunlight.
- Replace the parts or the product if it shows signs of wear or damage.
- Replace the valves every month (1 spare valve is provided).
- Please do not use a cleaning brush inside the valve as this may damage the valve or shorten its lifespan.
- It is only intended for use by a single user, do not share with others.
- Ensure you use the correct size of the breast shield.
- Do not allow children to play with small parts, these parts may pose a choking danger.