Tommee Tippee Twist & Click Sangenic Bin
You will like this individually pack diaper bin that will solve the diaper odor issue in the room. Check out their newly developed technology that is easy to use, easy to set up, and easy to empty mechanics while using the bin.
- Tommee Tippee Twist & Click Sangenic Bin is powered by Sangenic for guaranteed odor and germ protection
- Nappies are individually wrapped in multi-layer anti-bacterial film to stop germs and smells from escaping
- Anti-bacterial film kills 99% of dangerous germs like e-coli and Staphylococcus Aureus.
- Tommee Tippee Twist & Click Sangenic Bin holds up to 30 nappies* meaning fewer trips to the outside bin.
- The inbuilt plunger pushes nappies deep into the bin, keeping your hands clean.
- A flat lid opens against any wall. Slimline and compact, fits into any room.
- Environmentally friendly – each nappy is individually wrapped in the optimum amount of anti-bacterial film
EASY TO SET UP
- Pull film evenly out of refill.
- Gather film together and push through.
- Remove the lid from the base of the unit.
- Tie a knot in film.
- Use the hook to secure the knot.
- Replace the lid on the base of the unit.
EASY TO USE
- Open lid ready for first nappy.
- Push nappy until gripped.
- Twist 360 clockwise until you hear the click. The nappy is now sealed in anti-bacterial film.
- Plunge lid onto twisted film. The fresh film is ready for the next nappy.
EASY TO EMPTY
- Remove the lid from the base unit.
- Unhook the knot and drop it into the base.
- Pull additional film through to cut.
- Use cutter blade to cut film.
- The tub is ready to empty.
Packing: 1 unit / box
Get the replacement cassette for this napy bin here.