Sudocrem Nappy Cream | 60g | 125g
Sudocrem is a market-leading product for preventing nappy rash. Clinically proven, it helps to soothe, heal and protect your baby’s delicate skin from further irritation.
Sudocrem Nappy Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
Sudocrem Nappy Cream can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective cream with additional healing properties.
Sudocrem Nappy Cream contains a number of ingredients and properties, such as:
•hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties
•zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid
•benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate are amongst the ingredients of Peruvian Balsam, recognised for its healing properties
•benzyl alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic that acts to ease localised pain and irritation. It also acts as an agent responsible for protection against bacterial contaminants
What does a nappy rash look like?
Depending on the severity of the rash, signs can vary from a shiny patch of red, scaly skin to hot, sore, spotty, fiery red skin if it becomes infected.
How does Sudocrem work?
• Emmolient effect of Sudocrem® helps to soothe sore, inflamed skin whilst leaving it soft
• Local anaesthetic helps to ease the pain and irritation
• Other ingredients help to heal the skin
• Water repellant base protects skin by forming a barrier, helping to stop irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin
Step by step guide to applying Sudocrem
• Apply a thin layer of Sudocrem® to the affected areas
• Gently massage Sudocrem® into the skin using small, circular movements.
• DO NOT “rub” the skin as this may cause unnecessary friction.
• There should just be a translucent film left on the skin. If the area stays white after application, when too much has been applied.
• Renew application of Sudocrem® as required.
Sudocrem acts as a barrier against potential harmful irritants coming in contact with your baby’s skin. Sudocrem is recommended for:
• Nappy Rash
• Chapped Hands
• Minor Burns (Sunburn)
• Rough Skin
Nappy Rash is a common occurrence amongst all babies, due to the area being under constant exposure to a number of known irritants. Application of Sudocrem will assist in easing the symptoms of Nappy Rash keeping your baby happy.
Sudocrem Nappy Cream also helps relieve symptoms of eczema, scratches, abrasions, and minor burns such as sunburn. Its gentle formula works even on sensitive skin, assisting you to ease the pain of minor skin irritations while leaving your skin healthy, smooth, and irritation-free.