Shapee Breastmilk Storage Bag With Thermal Sensor | 3.5oz | 5oz | 7oz | 10oz
Shapee Breastmilk Storage Bag With Thermal Sensor allows you to express and store breast milk at your leisure and convenience.
- On the go mom
- Traveling use
- A situation with no milk warmer
Your breast milk is super important to your baby. Anyone who tells you that there is no point crying over spilled milk has never spilled their own. It’s important to store your breast milk in the Shapee Breastmilk Storage Bag With Thermal Sensor so that they are safe for your baby and easy for you to use.
- Designated write-on area: Can use any type of pen including a point ball pen
- Thermal sensor: to indicate the optimum temperature of water for thawing
- Double zipper: leak-proof protection
- Stable standing bottom: Lay flat for storage, stable standing for easy handling and pouring milk
- Baby-friendly material: Use BPA and BPS Free material. No plastic smell. Safe to thaw at 40-50 C of water
- 2 Reinforce seal: for hygienic purposes, before you pour the milk in & out
- Shapee Breastmilk Storage Bag With Thermal Sensor can be directly thawed in warm water / warmer to protect the nutrients and quality of the breast milk
3.5oz | 100ml
5oz | 150ml
7oz | 210ml
10oz | 300ml
How to use Thermal Sensor:
The thermal sensor will indicate the right water temperature when you defrost the breast milk in a bowl of warm water. It will indicate whether the bowl of water is too cold / too hot/ideal temperature to defrost(thaw) your breast milk. Replace the water when it’s already cold.
- SIZE: 3.5 Oz(100ml)/ 5 Oz (150ml)/ 7 Oz (210ml), 12 OZ / 350ML
- COLOUR: PINK, BLUE, PURPLE, GREEN
- QUANTITY: 25 BAGS PER BOX
TEMPERATURE SAFE FOR MILK
1. Room temperature (25C): up to 4-6 hours
2. Refrigerator (0-4C): 3-5 days
** Recommended not to place on the refrigerator door as the temperature is inconsistent
3. Freezer (-18C): 3-4 months
4. Deep Freezer (-20C): up to 12 months
- Allow extra room at the top of your Shapee Breastmilk Storage Bag With Thermal Sensor as breast milk will expand as it freezes.
- Label the storage bag with the date & time. Always thaw the oldest breast milk.
- Do not store breast milk at the door of the freezer or refrigerator to avoid temperature changes.
There are no reviews yet.