Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent | 75ml
- Active Ingredient in Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent Liquid:-
Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate (20% w/w)
Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate is an effective repellent against mosquitoes, ticks, flies, wasps, bees, and lice. It has been used as an insect repellent in Europe for more than 20 years. It is classified as Biopesticide* by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It can be used on skin and clothing.
* Biopesticide is usually inherently less toxic than Conventional Pesticides such as DEET.
Biopesticide decomposes quickly thereby avoiding the pollution problems caused by Conventional Pesticides.
- DEET Free
DEET (Diethyl Toluamide) is a chemical. It is commonly used in repellent products. However, people are concerned about its potential toxicity to humans. DEET has been found to inhibit the activity of the central nervous system.
Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent does not irritate the skin; gentle on the skin.
- Effective in Repelling Mosquitoes
Based on a test carried out by Unit of Medical Entomology/WHO Collaboration Center, Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent Liquid was found to be as effective as the test standard 10% DEET. Adult mosquitoes Aedes aegypti (L) were used in the test.
- Safe for children
Recommended for children of age 1 year and above.
- Formulated with Hamamelis virginiana Flower Extract (Witch Hazel)
Soothes the skin.
- Non-greasy and non-sticky formula
Comfortable for the users.
- For best results, spray onto exposed areas of skin or clothing every 4 hours. Do not apply to skin that is under clothing.
- Do not spray directly to the face. Spray on hands and then rub them carefully over the face, avoiding eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around the ears.
- When used on a child, apply to your hands and then rub them on the child. Do not apply to the child’s hands because he tends to put them in his mouth.
- Recommended for children of age 1 year and above.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
USE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush with water. If ingested, drink plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.