Pureen Nappy Rash Cream | 50g
- An antiseptic cream against nappy rash-causing bacteria.
- It forms a protective barrier that minimizes contact between the baby’s skin and impurities (i.e. germs and bacteria in the baby’s stool and urine).
- For prevention and treatment of nappy rash, nappy redness, heat, or dribble rashes in babies.
- Relieves symptoms of atopic or infantile eczema.
How do I know if my child suffers from nappy rash?
It’s simple! Check if the skin around the nappy area appears red, swollen, and inflamed.
What happens if the nappy rash is not treated immediately?
The rash will spread and may result in the following complications that require medical attention:
- The appearance of scaly skin, blisters, or ulcers around the nappy area.
- High fever might develop when the outermost layer of the baby’s skin is damaged and infected by bacteria or fungi.
Why should I use Pureen Nappy Rash Cream?
With the Triple Action formula, Pureen Nappy Rash Cream not only can treat and prevent nappy rashes but also pamper your baby’s skin with comfort.
- Contains two gentle antiseptics to eliminate bacteria that cause nappy rash while preventing possible secondary infections.
- Zinc oxide forms a protective barrier that minimizes contact between the baby’s skin and impurities (i.e. germs and bacteria in the baby’s stool and urine).
- The thick consistency of the cream is specially formulated to treat, protect and prevent the formation of nappy rash, skin redness, and heat or dribble rashes on the baby’s delicate skin.
Besides treatment and prevention of nappy rash, what other indication can Pureen Nappy Rash Cream be used for?
Pureen Nappy Rash Cream can also be used to treat, prevent and soothe heat and dribble rash. Furthermore, it can help relieve symptoms of atopic eczema or infantile eczema.
How can I prevent my baby from having a nappy rash?
The secret is: you have to ensure that the skin around the nappy area is properly pat-dry after cleaning and is having good ventilation at all times. Moreover, you can practice the following Step 1-2-3 every time you change a nappy.