Pureen Liquid Detergent
a. Pureen Liquid Detergent – Anti-Bacterial Detergent (A-B-D)
- Contains a powerful germicide that kills germs on baby wears (e.g. bibs and cloth napkins).
- No pungent odor even after overnight soaking.
- Pureen Liquid Detergent combines highly effective ENZYMES that remove stubborn stains. The anti-depository agent also prevents re-deposition of removed specks of dirt, for more superb cleaning action.
- Cleans effectively and gently on fabric (e.g. babywear/napkins). Imparts a smooth feel to the fabric.
- This low suds formulation is easy to rinse and prevents overflow in washing machines.
b. Pureen Liquid Detergent – HypoAllergenic Detergent (H-A-D)
- Pureen Liquid Detergent leaves no chemical residue on the fabric
- Do not irritate delicate skin (hypo-allergenic).
- Leaves fabric naturally soft with a fresh, clean scent. (Does not require softener).
- Increases cloth life expectancy.
- Cleans all the way to the fiber
- Effective in removing stains and odors i.e. grease, blood, tar, ketchup, pine sap, red clay, mildew, grass.
- Fragrance-free; No Bleach & No Phosphate; No Enzyme & No Brightener
- Colour care.
- Does not irritate delicate skin (hypo-allergenic).
- Biodegradable, Vegetable surfactant
- Environmental Friendly.
What is Skin Rash?
Skin rash, also known as dermatitis, means inflammation or irritation of the skin. Symptoms of a skin rash can include reddened, dry, and in some cases, scaly and itchy skin. It may also appear as lumps, bumps or blisters.
What Causes Skin Rash?
- Irritant Contact Dermatitis
A type of skin rash that is triggered by substances that irritate the skin such as chemicals, perfumes, soap or detergents. Symptoms include redness, swelling, and itching. This reaction usually worsens the longer the skin is in contact with the offending substance. It can be frequently found on the hands and other exposed parts of the body.
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
A rash is commonly caused by fragrances or dyes that the skin is allergic to (reacting) to.
- Diaper Rash
Most diaper rashes are caused by prolonged exposure to wetness and contact with trapped irritants from human waste products, such as bacteria and enzymes present in feces and ammonia from stale urine. Another triggering factor is the allergic reaction to lingering detergent or softener found in cloth napkins.
Preventing Skin Rash
- For Babies’ Delicate Skin:
Don’t take chances. Use Pureen H-A-D Detergent to wash baby’s clothes to prevent skin rashes & allergies.
- For Adult with Sensitive Skin:
Use Pureen H-A-D Detergent to wash your clothes to prevent skin rashes & allergies.
Pureen H-A-D is specially formulated from 100% biodegradable, vegetable surfactant in the U.S.A. for babies’ delicate skin as well as adults’ sensitive skin. Many Healthcare Organizations in the U.S.A. have recommended Pureen H-A-D formula for patients with sensitive skin.