Play-Doh Popcorn Party | Kitchen Creations
There’s no stoppin’ the poppin’ fun! This Play-Doh popcorn party maker toy for kids ages 3 and up comes with everything you need to make creative Play-Doh popcorn masterpieces.
Use the machine to crank pretend popcorn into the 3 buckets, which come in small, medium, and large. Next, mix it up with silly snack mixes! Add fun play food toppings like pretend pretzels, crazy candy, and more with the candy-themed stamps and molds.
Don’t forget to squeeze in some silly syrup or butter with the syrup tool. This Play-Doh Popcorn Party toy comes with 6 cans of Play-Doh compound in both small 1-ounce and standard 2-ounce sized cans.
The 2 creation cards feature step-by-step instructions for 4 fun things to make. Add this Play-Doh set to your list of movie night party supplies for a great kids’ activity, or have a Play-Doh popcorn party on a snow day, rainy day, or any day you’re feeling creative!
Includes unassembled popcorn machine, 3 popcorn buckets, syrup tool with 3 tips, scoop, candy bar book-mold, 2 creation cards, instructions, and 6 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 10 ounces).
- PLAY-DOH POPCORN MAKER – This toy popcorn machine for kids ages 3 and up gets cranks buckets of pretend popcorn again and again!
- 6 ACCESSORIES FOR SILLY POPCORN SNACK MIXES – Add crazy candies and chocolates, squeeze silly syrup or butter, and more! The 3 plastic buckets come in different sizes just like at the movies.
- 6 PLAY-DOH CANS – Great for kids who love to get hands-on with modeling clay, this play food set comes with 6 cans of non-toxic Play-Doh compound in small 1-ounce fun size cans and standard 2-ounce cans.
- LET IMAGINATION POP – No batteries or electronics, just some imagination and squishy Play-Doh fun! The 2 creation cards have step-by-step inspiration for more fun Play-Doh creations.
- GREAT MOVIE NIGHT ACTIVITY – Add this Play-Doh playset to your movie night party supplies to keep the kids busy, or bring it out anytime to see what pops up in their imaginations.
Recommended Age : From 3 Years & Above