Pigeon Wide-Neck PPSU Bottle | Peristaltic Plus Nursing
Moms generally would love to breastfeed their young for as long as possible, but it’s not always doable – there will be times when bottle-feeding will be necessary. Many moms would agree with us how our Pigeon Wide-Neck PPSU bottle has helped to feed their babies even when they are apart.
The teat on the Pigeon Wide-Neck PPSU Bottle allows the baby to use natural feeding motion learned at the breast which minimises nipple confusion. The teats can also be changed to accommodate the different developmental stages and needs of a baby.
This Pigeon Wide-Neck PPSU Bottle is made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material. It has excellent durability and is able to withstand high heat temperatures during sterilization. PPSU material is widely used in manufacturing medical and food-contact products. It is lightweight, making it easy to bring around.
- Clinically tested for seamless switch between breast and bottle
- Shaped to help minimize swallowed air
- SofTouch™ Wide-Neck Teat – 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- The bottle is made from Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material with high heat resistance and excellent durability
- Specially designed roll-free bottle hoods
- The anti-colic system reduces the intake of gas, a potential cause of colic
- Measurement indication by millimeter (ml) and ounce (oz)
- BPA / BPS free
- Heat resistant to a temperature of 180OC
- Available in 2 sizes – 160ml and 240ml
- 160ml – comes with an SS-sized SofTouch™ teat. Suitable for newborn baby
- 240ml – comes with an M-sized SofTouch™ teat. Suitable for 3+ months baby
Specifications: Sterilization Method: Boiling, Steam, Chemical
There are no reviews yet.