Pigeon Laundry Detergent
Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent is formulated to simultaneously attract and repel dirt and rinses away without damaging your clothes, your washer or your skin with the unique Trap.Lift.Clean technology
It is ideal for hand and machines wash and highly effectively in cleaning poop, urine, fruit and food stains. In addition, the unique Japan inspired formula has less foam which makes rinsing off easy especially handwashes.
- Cleans stains with Trap.Lift.Clean technology
- Japan inspired formula
- Paraben free
- Dermatologically tested
Ingredients – Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanol Amide, Sodium Citrate, Ethanol, Polyoxy Ethylene Lauryl Ether, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate
Hand wash: For soiled diaper cloths and food stained clothes.
- Put 5ml Pigeon Baby Laundry Detergent into 5L of lukewarm water of approximately 40 degrees Celsius and stir.
- Soak completely for 2-3 hours (remove physical dirt first). Ensure diaper cloths and clothing do not float during soaking.
- Either hand wash or machines wash after soaking.
- Method of use is similar to all types of clothes.
- Refer to usage guide on concentration of detergent and water.
|Water Volume||Detergent Volume|