How does Crane Lactation massager works ?
- Stimulate the breast with the wide side to improve letdown and soften the breast for latching
- Press into the breast inwards, moving towards the nipple
- Use the narrow tip to reach deeper into the breast ducts, empty faster and work out stubborn plugged ducts that can lead to mastitis
- Use the wide side/scoop edge to move fluid and reach under the breast (reduce engorgement)
- Place the small tip facing down to stimulate letdown and milk flow
When does breastfeeding moms need this ?
- When the mother's milk first comes in to provide relief from pain and discomfort
- Before breastfeeding sessions to stimulate let-down, soften the breast for better latching
- In the nursing bra before and during pumping sessions to stimulate the breast and improve flow, place the small tip facing down.
- As needed to relieve pain and discomfort associated with mastitis, plugged ducts, and engorgement
- To replace tedious and tiring hand compression of the breast
Watch the video at Youtube: https://youtu.be/D8h767TGLaI
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty