This package includes the following :-
1 unit Spectra M1 Double Electric Breast pump
1 unit Autumnz Delina Cooler Bag
3pcs Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack
10 pcs Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bottles
1) Spectra M1 Electric Breast Pump
Noiseless, Airlock Protection, Massage & Portable - The M1 portable double electric breast pump with doubles kit, letdown mode, inbuilt rechargeable battery and more great solution for the working mum or anyone wanting to pump on the go.
- Double-sided pumping do yourself a favor and double pump saves so much time and most mums find they do get more milk this way. The M1 comes with everything you need to double pump. ( Additional breastshield sold separately )
- Letdown mode - switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milk flow, just the way a baby does. This may not be an important feature for a new mum, but if you have an older baby or are going back to work, a letdown mode really helps.
- Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength - touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down.
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery - yes, we know you love this feature. Use your M1 while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- Portability - lovely and compact, you will find the M1 easy to transport and store.
- Closed system - like all Spectra breast pumps, the M1 has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mould and is a potential source of virus transmission.
- Battery Information : 3 LED Bar Battery Indicator on Display - Operating 1 hour 30 minutes, 1 LED Bar Battery Indicator on Display - Operating 30 minutes
- Breastpump Motor weight : 500g only
- Vacuum Range : 0 ~ 300mmHg 20%
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
2) Autumnz Delina Cooler Bag
This space saver cooler bag is thoughtfully designed to be flexible enough for both work and outing purposes. With the aim of all-in-one (store bottles/storage bags and breastpumps in one single cooler bag), this bag suits the needs of breastfeeding mothers who are after a compact yet sleek combo.
Carry your breastmilk in style by using the 2-way carrying method that his bag allows - hand carry, shoulder sling
A well-structured bag that is truly functional. Definitely a great companion as you embark on your breastfeeding journey. A small investment that goes a long way.
Holds up to 8 standard neck/6 wide-neck bottles measuring 5 oz
Holds up to 8 bags of filled Autumnz Double Ziplock Breastmilk Storage Bags (7oz each)
2 separate compartments - bottom compartment to store your breastmilk, ice gel and the top compartment to store your breastpump*
Spacious room to fit Autumnz MARVEL, Medela Swing, Medela Harmony, Medela Mini Electric, Medela Manual, Avent Isis Manual, Avent Isis Uno
Wide opening when unzipped giving easy and spacious access to the interior
Fully insulated inner (with padding) to keep breastmilk cooler for a longer time
High quality waterproof and dirt-resistant outer layer making it durable and easily maintained (wipe with a damp cloth)
Durable zippers with stylish buckles that give a touch of sophistication
Comes with a sturdy hand carry handle - for hand carry
Comes with a detachable and adjustable shoulder sling strap - or adjust to the smallest setting for hand sling
Comes with a handy and spacious zippered back pocket for storing your bits and bobs securely
Size - 24cm (W) x 27cm (H) x13cm (D)
Tested to keep breastmilk chilled for up to 14 hours (under normal room temperature) with 3 pcs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack
* Advised to keep electric breastpumps separate from milk, i.e. in the 2 separate compartments available to avoid unnecessary contact with liquid.
3) Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack ( 3pcs )
Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack is specially designed to chill breastmilk for a longer period of time - a great solution for breastmilk storage when you are out and about
Safe, non-toxic, reusable, leak proof, durable
Tested to store breastmilk up to 14 hours when used with Autumnz Cooler Bag / Autumnz Cooler Tote
Generously sized at 310g per piece (i.e. much bigger than most standard ice pack in the market and compactly packed with generous amount of gel content) to enable longer preservation of cool temperature to keep breastmilk fresh
Great to be used with cooler bags, cooler box
4) Autumnz: Breastmilk Storage Bottles - 10pcs
Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bottles is specially designed for safe and extended storage of breastmilk.
Safe & Non toxic (BPA free and Phthalates Free)
US FDA approved material for safe storage
Made of 100% food grade polypropylene (PP) for safe & longer storage
Compatible with most standard breastpumps (Medela, Spectra, Ameda, etc)?? can pump directly into the bottle
Embossed ounce/ml markings for durability
10 x 5oz PP Breastmilk Storage Bottles
10 x Screw Rings
10 x Sealing Discs
Store milk in single serving size to avoid wastage
Leave some room at the top of the bottle to allow for expansion when milk freezes
Screw on the cover
Label milk with the date and time it was expressed
Store milk in refrigerator and freezer
25 Degree Celcius
4 to 6 hours
0 to 3.9Degree Celcius
3 to 5 days
*Freezer of a two-door refrigerator
3 to 4 months
6 months or longer
* Keep milk in the back of the freezer / refrigerator away from the door
Use milk that has been in the refrigerator or freezer the longest first
If stored in a freezer: Thaw frozen milk in the refrigerator first or place bottle straight in a bowl of warm water
If stored in a refrigerator: Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to prepare for feeding
Discard any leftover milk
Do not refreeze thawed milk
Wash all bottle parts in warm soapy water and rinse with hot water before first use
Wash with warm soapy water and rinse well after each use. Then immerse all cleansed bottles in hot water for 15 minutes and then air dry them
Replace bottle when it shows signs of wear and tear
Avoid direct contact with stove, high heat, flame and solvents
Never warm or thaw breastmilk in a microwave
Always test the temperature of milk before feeding baby
With young babies less than 6 months old who are susceptible to colic, it is advisable to use bottles with proven anti-colic technology for direct bottle feeding. We do not recommend feeding babies direct from breastmilk storage bottles unless if the adult is feeding the babies using cups.
For hygiene purpose, it is best NOT to allow baby to self-feed by holding on to the outer of the storage bottle which came straight out of the refrigerator. If the baby is feeding from bottles, best to pour to another clean feeding bottle to ensure optimum hygiene.