The above package contains the following :-
1 unit Spectra 9 Plus Portable Double Electric Breast Pump (Double Pump)
1 unit Autumnz Delina Cooler Bag Cooler Bag
3pcs Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack
10pcs Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bottles
1) Spectra 9 Plus Portable Double Electric Breast Pump
The Spectra 9 Plus Portable Double Electric Breast Pump for mums wanting complete portability and flexibility so they can pump how they like, when they like and where they like!
The Spectra 9 Plus comes with a complete double kit so you can double pump - pumping both breasts at once saves so much time, which as a busy mum trying to find time to express, you will really appreciate. Double pumping also ramps up levels of prolactin (the milk producing hormone) in your blood, so is better for supporting milk supply.
The Spectra 9 Plus has a nozzle for each milk collection kit, making it easy to swap from single to double pumping. Just attach a milk collection kit to both nozzles if you will be double pumping, or if you only want to single pump, you can just close off the second nozzle.
Letdown mode - switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milkflow, just the way a baby does. This will get you expressing faster and help your body get on board with the job of expressing milk.
Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength - touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down [see the S1/S2 if you want even more control over cycle program].
Inbuilt Rechargeable Battery - yes, we know you love this feature. Use your Spectra 9 Plus while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery.
LCD display so you can easily see where you're at with vacuum and cycle settings. There's a battery indicator so you know how much charge you have left on the battery AND there's a timer so you can keep track of how long you've been expressing.
The Spectra 9 Plus is our most portable pump - lightweight and slimline, it will slip easily into your handbag. If you are a busy mum running around after kids or needing to pump on the go, then you will love being able to hang the Spectra 9 Plus from your wrist or around your neck, team the pump with a handsfree pumping bra (to hold the breast shields in place handsfree) and pump on the run!
Closed system - like all Spectra breast pumps, the Spectra 9 Plus has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mould and is a potential source of virus transmission.
As always with Spectra breast pumps, the Spectra 9 Plus has high performance vacuum with maximum suction of 300mmHg
Slow-flow teats are suitable for newborn feeding.
Pump motor size : 7cm x 12cm x 5cm
Pump motor weight : 200g
- Spectra 9 Plus main pump
- Wide neck breast shield ( 28mm size ) x 2
- Bottle x 2
- Slow flow soft teat x 2
- Tubing x 2
- Cap x 2
- Backflow protector x 2
- Valve x 2
- Power adaptor x 1
Battery Information :-
3 LED bar battery indicator on display = Operating 2 hours
1 LED bar battery indicator on display = Operating half hour
Battery indicator flashes = Operation less than 30 minutes, it need charging
Warranty : 2 Year Limited Warranty
2) Autumnz Delina Cooler Bag
This space saver cooler bag is thoughtfully designed to be flexible enough for both work and outing purposes. With the aim of all-in-one (store bottles/storage bags and breastpumps in one single cooler bag), this bag suits the needs of breastfeeding mothers who are after a compact yet sleek combo.
Carry your breastmilk in style by using the 2-way carrying method that his bag allows - hand carry, shoulder sling
A well-structured bag that is truly functional. Definitely a great companion as you embark on your breastfeeding journey. A small investment that goes a long way.
Holds up to 8 standard neck/6 wide-neck bottles measuring 5 oz
Holds up to 8 bags of filled Autumnz Double Ziplock Breastmilk Storage Bags (7oz each)
2 separate compartments - bottom compartment to store your breastmilk, ice gel and the top compartment to store your breastpump*
Spacious room to fit most small size breastpump
Wide opening when unzipped giving easy and spacious access to the interior
Fully insulated inner (with padding) to keep breastmilk cooler for a longer time
High quality waterproof and dirt-resistant outer layer making it durable and easily maintained (wipe with a damp cloth)
Durable zippers with stylish buckles that give a touch of sophistication
Comes with a sturdy hand carry handle - for hand carry
Comes with a detachable and adjustable shoulder sling strap - or adjust to the smallest setting for hand sling
Comes with a handy and spacious zippered back pocket for storing your bits and bobs securely
Size - 24cm (W) x 27cm (H) x13cm (D)
Tested to keep breastmilk chilled for up to 14 hours (under normal room temperature) with 3 pcs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack
* Advised to keep electric breastpumps separate from milk, i.e. in the 2 separate compartments available to avoid unnecessary contact with liquid.
3) Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack ( 3pcs )
Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack is specially designed to chill breastmilk for a longer period of time - a great solution for breastmilk storage when you are out and about
Safe, non-toxic, reusable, leak proof, durable
Tested to store breastmilk up to 14 hours when used with Autumnz Cooler Bag / Autumnz Cooler Tote
Generously sized at 310g per piece (i.e. much bigger than most standard ice pack in the market and compactly packed with generous amount of gel content) to enable longer preservation of cool temperature to keep breastmilk fresh
Great to be used with cooler bags, cooler box
4) Autumnz: Breastmilk Storage Bottles - 10pcs
Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bottles is specially designed for safe and extended storage of breastmilk.
- Safe & Non toxic (BPA free and Phthalates Free)
- US FDA approved material for safe storage
- Made of 100% food grade polypropylene (PP) for safe & longer storage
- Compatible with most standard breastpumps (Medela, Spectra, Ameda, etc)?? can pump directly into the bottle
- Embossed ounce/ml markings for durability
- Use milk that has been in the refrigerator or freezer the longest first
- If stored in a freezer: Thaw frozen milk in the refrigerator first or place bottle straight in a bowl of warm water
- If stored in a refrigerator: Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to prepare for feeding
- Discard any leftover milk
- Do not refreeze thawed milk
- Wash all bottle parts in warm soapy water and rinse with hot water before first use
- Wash with warm soapy water and rinse well after each use. Then immerse all cleansed bottles in hot water for 15 minutes and then air dry them
- Replace bottle when it shows signs of wear and tear
- Avoid direct contact with stove, high heat, flame and solvents
- Never warm or thaw breastmilk in a microwave
- Always test the temperature of milk before feeding baby
- With young babies less than 6 months old who are susceptible to colic, it is advisable to use bottles with proven anti-colic technology for direct bottle feeding. We do not recommend feeding babies direct from breastmilk storage bottles unless if the adult is feeding the babies using cups.
- For hygiene purpose, it is best NOT to allow baby to self-feed by holding on to the outer of the storage bottle which came straight out of the refrigerator. If the baby is feeding from bottles, best to pour to another clean feeding bottle to ensure optimum hygiene.