The Q Play Cosy 4-in-1 Trike transforms from a parent-controlled ride-on to a kids' tricycle when your child is 12 to 36 months old.
You can customize your trike with unique removable and adjustable features. You can change the footrests to pedals as your child grows. Adjust or remove the back support and parent handle as necessary. To help your child get started pedaling, the Q Play Cosy 4-in-1 Trike is divided into four stages.
Stage 1: Baby can use the footrest safely in a parent-controlled mode at 10 months. The baby will have the safety of a 5-point safety harness as well as the support of a padded high back seat.
Stage 2: From 18 months, adjust the trike so that it grows with your child. As you push the tricycle, your child can help develop balance, confidence, and motor skills.
Stage 3: Replace the footrests with pedals to make a trike that can be used for training starting at 24 months.
Stage 4: Once your child can pedal independently, take off the parent handle and transform this trike into an autonomous tricycle for them.
Warranty: 12 Months
- Fits in most cars for traveling
- 5-point safety harness and breathable seat cushion
- Detachable safety surround
- Removable backrest, foldable middle footrest & nonslip pedals
- Front freewheel system with EVA wheels
- Extendable UV-protection canopy
- Adjustable parent handle
- Front bottle holder basket and rear storage basket
- Maximum User Weight: 25kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 92L x 50W x 96Hcm
Packing: 1 unit / box