New latest generation car seat designed to guarantee maximum safety for the child in the car from new-borns (40 cm.), up to 4 years old, approximately (105 cm tall).
It offers the possibility of extending its use in the rearward facing position for the entire duration of its use or switching to the forward facing position when the child is 75 cm tall until the end of its use when the child is 4 approximately.
New generation of child restraint systems (CRS) R129 i size CRS rearward facing for 40-105 cm / forward facing for 75-105 cm
LCD screen with indicators for correct installation, The CRS can be rotated with just one hand, Improved SPS (side protection system).
New mattress pad with extra-foam designed for greater comfort and safety, cushion insert to be used for new-borns babies.
- REARWARD FACING / 40 - 105 cm / 0 - 4 years
- FORWARD FACING / 75 - 105 cm / > 15m - 4 years
- 360degree rotation system
- Support leg (third point)
- Side Impact protection system
- Electronic system to prevent any misuse
- Automatic headrest adjustment
- 5-point harness
- Reclining system
- First rotation system with loading position warning device
- Alarm sound alert for wrong installation
Electronic system; that checks at all times that the seat is correctly installed at the three key points :
1. Correct travel position of the seat (preventing it from staying in the child loading position).
2. Correct installation of the Isofix connectors.
3. Correct installation of the leg (support leg)
Product Size: W 46 D 68 H 65 cm
Recommended Age: From Newborn to 18.0kg (Approx 4 Years)
Packing: 1 unit / box
Warranty: 4 Years
Brand (Country Of Origin)
Recommended Weight by Product
Newborn to 18.5kg (Approx 4 Years Old)
Recommended Height by Product
40.0cm to 105.0cm
Product Dimension (L x W x H)
Rear Facing: 76.0 x 46.0 x 55.0cm
71.0 x46.0 x 62.0cm
Rear Facing Usage by Product
Newborn to 18.5kg
40.0cm to 105.0cm
Note: For maximum protection, it is recommended to rear face your child as long as possible as per product specifications
Forward Facing Usage by Product
75cm to 105cm
Installation (Rear Facing)
Installation (Forward Facing)
Reclining Positions (Rear Facing)
Reclining Positions (Forward Facing)
Infant Insert Usage by Product
5 Points (Up to 18kg)
No. of Crotch Buckle Slot
Head Side Impact Protection
1. Newborn Insert
For maximum protection, it is recommended to rear face your child as long as possible as per product specifications