Even before baby's first teeth become visible, parents should choose a pacifier that responsibly supports their bite development. The general rule of thumb is the thinner, softer, and more adaptable the nipple neck is, the better for baby's jaw and teeth.
That's why we worked closely with orthodontists and paediatric dentists to develop the MAM Perfect Newborn Pacifier with the unique and symmetrical Dento-Flex® teat proven 60% thinner and 4 times softer than other newborn pacifiers. This is based on scientific reports from the OFI-institute and clinical test by the Dental University Clinic of Vienna. The MAM perfect pacifier is clinically and scientifically proven to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth.
The shield of our newborn pacifier is curved for maximum comfort and its big air holes make it gentle on baby's skin. It has a quick and easy-to-grasp button and with its symmetric shape, it always fits perfectly in baby's mouth. Our newborn pacifier also has the silky-soft MAM Skin Soft that's incomparably comfortable for babies.
Not only has another design standard been set, but global quality standards for pacifiers have been laid out, thanks to the technological innovation and medical expertise behind the MAM Perfect Newborn Pacifier.
And together with other MAM products, our newborn pacifier is scientifically-proven and developed in cooperation with the International Children Medical Research Society (ICMRS), pediatricians, developmental pedagogues and midwives. Only after the approval of our experts is a MAM innovation truly ready for baby life.
- Clinically and scientifically proven to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth
- Extra thin and super soft, thanks to the unique and symmetrical Dento-Flex® teat neck
- 60% thinner and 4 times softer than other baby pacifiers
- Curved shield and large ventilation holes make the Perfect Pacifier comfortable and gentle on baby's skin
- Quick and easy-to-grasp button makes soother saver easy to attach
- Symmetrical shape fits perfectly in baby's mouth
- Comes with the MAM Skin Soft - incomparably comfortable in baby's mouth
- Developed with orthodontists & paediatric dentists and clinically tested by the Dental University Clinic of Vienna
Recommended Age : From 2 to 6 Months
Packing : 1pc / Pack