The Graco Sequel 65 convertible car seat is perfect for all your child's needs.
This seat easily converts from a rear-facing harness seat for infants to a forward-facing harness toddler seat. It easily grows with your child with six recline positions, and an easy to use Simply Safe Adjust harness system, which adjusts both the harness and headrest height to 10 different positions.
With the included one-second LATCH attachment system, and the easy-to-read level indicator, this baby car seat offers you a hassle-free installation. Like all Graco car seats, this seat is Safe Seat Engineered with tests that meet or exceed crash testing standards and includes side impact testing and EPS foam. This seat has all the features that are easy for you, and is comfortable for baby!
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- Integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child's drinks close
- Washable seat cover is easy to access without removing the harness
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- The AAP and NHTSA recommend that children ride rear-facing until the age of 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height or weight rating for their car seat.
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested*
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
Packing: 1 unit / box
Brand (Country Of Origin)
Recommended Weight by Product
1.8kg to 30kg
4lb to 65lb
Approx Newborn to 12 Years
Recommended Height by Product
Rear: No Info*
Forward: Up to 125cm/49"
* AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
Product Dimension (L x W x H)
54.0cm (L0 x 50.0cm (W) x 62.5cm-86.0cm
21.2" (L) x 19.7" (W) x 24.7"-33.8" (H)
Rear Facing Usage by Product
1.8kg to 18kg
4lb to 40lb
Approx Newborn to 4 Years
Forward Facing Usage by Product
10kg to 30kg
22lb to 65lb
Approx 10 Months to 12 Years
Installation (Rear Facing)
1. LATCH or
2. LAP SHOULDER BELT or
3. LAP ONLY BELT
Installation (Forward Facing)
1. LATCH WITH TOP TETHER (Up to 18.1kg) or
2. LAP SHOULDER BELT WITH TOP TETHER or
3. LAP ONLY BELT WITH TOP TETHER
Reclining Positions (Rear Facing)
3 Positions - No. 1, 2 & 3
Reclining Positions (Forward Facing)
3 Positions - No. 4, 5 & 6
Infant Insert Usage by Product
Use Only In Rear Facing Mode
5 Points (Up to 29.4kg)
No. of Crotch Buckle Slot
Inner Slot - Rear or Forward (Closest to Child)
Outer Slot - Forward Facing
Head Side Impact Protection
Yes. (Read The Manual For Instructions)
1. Chest Clip
2. Cup Holder x 2
3. Body Support
AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.