Rear-facing riding is safer! You can safely ride rear-facing longer with the Graco, Extend2Fit 3-in-1 Car Seat. It offers three modes of use: forward-facing harness (22-65lb) and rear-facing harness (50-100lb ). The 4-position extension panel allows your child to ride safely rear-facing for longer periods of time thanks to the extra legroom.
Rear-facing is safer for children. Children should ride rearward-facing until they reach their maximum rear-facing height and weight rating. Extend2Fit allows the seat to grow with your child, allowing for extended rear-facing use.
The No-Rethread SimplySafe Adjust, Harness System allows you to adjust both the height and the harness in one motion. InRight, LATCH allows for one-second attachment. The harness storage pockets make harnessing easy with their convenient, hassle-free design. They can be used to hold the harness in place while the baby is being seated.
This car seat is Graco(r), ProtectPlus Engineered, which helps protect against the frontal, side, and rear crashes.
- 10-Position headrest adjustment
- 6-position recline
- Push-button InRight? LATCH
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets
- Harness storage compartment
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Easy-to-read level indicator
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders
- Removable, plush head and body inserts
- The seat pad is comfortable and machine washable
- US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
Recommended Age: From 4lbs to 100lbs (~1.8kg to 45kg)
Warranty: 3 Years
Packing: 1 unit / box