Graco® 4Ever® DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with one car seat, now upgrapded with three additional features! The best-selling 4Ever you know and love now features a RapidRemove cover, an integrated belt lock-off for easy installation and rubberized Fuss Free Harness storage to help you get baby in and out! It is comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (1.8-18 kg) to forward-facing harness (10-29.5kg) to highback belt-positioning booster (18-45kg) to backless belt-positioning booster (18-54kg). The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy. It's the only car seat you'll ever need!
- 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation
- RapidRemove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat
- Rubberized Fuss Free harness storage for a no-slip grip to get baby in and out
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Plush head and body inserts keep your child comfortable
- 2 integrated cup holders keep your child's drinks close at hand
- Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit http://www.gracobaby.com/en-US/safety-information for information on car seat usage recommendations.
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213.
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system and in highback belt-positioning modes.
- Rear-Impact Tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse.
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Tested using approximately twice the impact force required by the US FMVSS 213 car seat safety standard
- Tested for structural integrity in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Certified for use in an aircraft, in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes
Recommended Age: From 4lbs - 120lbs (1.8kg - 54kg, ~Newborn - 12 Years)
Warranty: 3 Years
Packing 1 unit / box
Brand (Country Of Origin)
Recommended Weight by Product
1.8kg to 54kg
Recommended Height by Product
125cm or less and up to 145cm
Product Dimension (L x W x H)
49cm x 40cm x 62 - 85cm
Rear Facing Usage by Product
4 to 40lbs ( 1.8kg to 18kg ) ~ Newborn to 4 Years
Forward Facing Usage by Product
22 to 65lbs ( 10kg to 54kg ) ~ 13 Months to 12 Years )
Installation (Rear Facing)
Latch or 3 Points Belt ( With Locking Clip )
Installation (Forward Facing)
Latch ( With Top Tether ) or 3 Points Belts
Reclining Positions (Rear Facing)
Reclining Positions (Forward Facing)
Infant Insert Usage by Product
Use only rear facing mode
1 Slot ( Rethread )
Highback Booster : 40 to 100lbs ( 18.1kg to 45kg ) Backless Booster : 40 to 120lbs ( 18.1kg to 54kg )
No. of Crotch Buckle Slot
Head Side Impact Protection
1. Body Support 2. Head Support 3. Cup Holders
For maximum protection, it is recommended to rear face your child as long as possible as per product specifications