Baby Mattress models are natural, healthy and comfortable. Made from natural and non-toxic raw materials, "FibreLux" mattresses are orthopaedically designed to ensure necessary firmness, comfort and support for the baby's spinal muscles. Furthermore baby mattress's fabric is cotton based and has good ventilation to allow dryness throughout baby's slumber.
8 Reasons to use FibreLux?Outstanding elasticity
Anti-fungal and hygienic
Excellent body support
Certified quality guaranteed
Absence of irritating noises
Self-ventilating and moisture regulating
Minimum temperature differences
JAPANESE TECHNIQUE AND EUROPEAN TECHNOLOGY
Fibrelux mattress is carefully developed with the combination Japanese technique and European technology, providing support to your spine for healthy sleep with its unique PERFECT BACKCARE SUPPORT SYSTEM
The Ultra-Fresh and Sanitized quality label is the recognized symbol for freshness and odor protection. Assuring and documenting all quality aspects relating to the antimicrobial protection of Fibrelux products.
JAPAN INDUSTRIAL STANDARD (JIS) & ISO 9001:2000
Fibrelux mattresses are complied with the world's most precise quality standard of JIS and accredited by ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance System.
PERFECT BACKCARE SUPPORT SYSTEM
Fibrelux mattresses featured an exclusive advanced innovation from Japan that gives a well balanced supports, millions of fiber is well structured to support every single contact point of your body while you sleep.
ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY WARRANTY
Fibrelux mattress was developed as an environmentally responsible product using natural materials. By using Fibrelux mattress, we help make a difference to the environment through small changes to every-day lives.
Fibrelux mattress is built to last with a 12 years limited warranty. Using only the finest natural materials, Fibrelux is confident to ensure unsurpassed durability and healthy sleeps.
Do's and Don'ts of Bedding Care:
- DO turn your mattress occasionally to prolong the comfort and support life. Body indentations are a normal occurrence in your new mattress and indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body's individual contours. You'll be pleasantly surprised with that 'New Mattress Feeling' every time you turn your mattress.
- DO give your new sleep set time to "air" upon removal from its plastic packaging. Dispose of all plastic packaging as soon as possible.
- DO carry your mattress flat on its side. It's easier to handle and you'll be less likely to damage the mattress.
- DO keep your bedding clean. We suggest using a mattress protector, especially if children use the bed.
- DO replace the old foundation when purchasing a new mattress. An old foundation may not provide sufficient support. It may appear that your new mattress is sagging when it is really the foundation, which supports the entire mattress.
- DO use an appropriate frame and center support for queen-and king-size sets. Using the right support frame will ensure your warranty remains in effect.
- DON'T PLACE YOUR MATTRESS NEAR OPEN FLAME OR EXPOSE TO FIRE. THIS MATTRESS IS NOT FLAME- OR FIREPROOF, AND CAN IGNITE AND/OR BURN IF EXPOSED TO OPEN FLAME OR FIRE. WHEN IGNITED, SOME BEDDING MATERIAL CAN BURN RAPIDLY AND EMIT SMOKE AND HAZARDOUS GASES.
- DON'T smoke in bed. This mattress is manufactured as required by federal law to resist, but not necessarily eliminate, ignition by smoldering cigarettes.
- DON'T let anyone stand or jump on your mattress. It was not built for that kind of weight concentration or abuse.
- DON'T allow your mattress to get wet because some upholstery materials may compress. Protect it from water or other liquids.
‧ DON'T place a board between your mattress and foundation. Your sleep set is designed specifically to provide you with proper support, and the foundation plays an important role.
- DON'T bend your mattress under any circumstances. Such treatment may damage the innerspring unit. Flex rather than bend the mattress when going through doorways, and don't bend the corners when putting on fitted sheets.
- DON'T remove the serial tag label at the end of your mattress. This serves as a means of identification to establish your warranty rights.
- DON'T use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals will damage some of the construction materials.Product Specifications:-
Product Size: 46" (L) x 23.5" (W) x 3" (H) / 115cm (L) x 58.75cm (W) x 7.5cm (H)Product Weight: 2.60kg.
Packing: Re-Packing Required.
Warranty: 12 Years Limited