- USDA organic, kosher
- Made from whole grains
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- Excellent source of iron
- No added salt or sugar
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- No modified food starch
- 25% of the daily value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your baby convert food into energy to power their day!
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth and development, as well as cell repair and immune function
Organic whole grain oat flour, organic banana puree, vitamins & minerals (ferric pyrophosphate, zinc oxide, alpha tocopherol acetate [vitamin E], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], niacinamide [vitamin B3], folic acid, calcium phosphate), alpha amylase (enzyme).
Oats may contain traces of wheat .
Directions For Use
They should be fed only to young children who have the ability to chew solid foods. Earth's Best also recommends that this product be served only while seated and with supervision.
- Remove tab and discard
- Pull plastic spout to open
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice** on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour and Mix heated liquid thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
**Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Recommended Age : From 6 Months & Above
Packing : 227g / Box