Earth's Best infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron (45% daily value), an essential mineral for proper infant growth and development.
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- No GEI
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- For Babies Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- USDA organic, kosher
- Made from whole grains
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- Excellent source of iron
- No added salt or sugar
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- No modified food starch
- 25% of the daily value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your baby convert food into energy to power their day!
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth and development, as well as cell repair and immune function
The Earth's Best Difference:
- Organic ingredients grown without harmful pesticides
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients (GEIs)
- Most items made only from whole grains
- No added salt, modified starches or refined sugars
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher (excluding meat varieties)
- Rigorous product testing
As your little one grows, you'll have to make a lot of choices. With Earth's Best choosing the right food is easy. They create high quality, organic products grown by the some of the best farmers, filled with the best ingredients and tested for the highest level of purity and freshness. Earth's Best organic products help protect the earth so future generations have healthy food to eat and a healthy world to grow up in. That makes a big difference for your little one.
Organic Whole Grain Barley Flour, Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour, Organic Whole Grain Spelt (Wheat) Flour, Vitamins & Minerals (Calcium Phosphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Folic Acid, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc Oxide, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)), Alpha Amylase (Enzyme). [The most accurate ingredients information subject to that on the product label.]
Directions For Use
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour and Mix heated liquid thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Recommended Age : From 6 Months & Above
Packing : 227g / Box