Earth's Best infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron (45% daily value), an essential mineral for proper infant growth and development.
- Organic (Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides)
- Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
- No refined sugars
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Only whole Grain
- Iron fortified
- Organic & made with no genetically engineered ingredients
- The long-term effects of potentially harmful pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best brings to you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth?s Best is also made without genetically engineered ingredients.
- Iron Fortified - We fortify our cereals with iron because it is so crucial to early physical and neurological development.
- Whole Grain Natural Goodness
- Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients. So, your baby gets more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- 30% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Oats, Barley and Spelt Blend
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
Organic Whole Grain Barley Flour, Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour, Organic Apple Puree Concentrate, Organic Whole Spelt (Wheat) Flour, Organic Sweet Potato Puree, Vitamins & Minerals (Calcium Phosphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Folic Acid, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc Oxide, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)), Alpha Amylase (Enzyme). CONTAINS WHEAT.
Directions For Use
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Pull at corner to peel off seal.
- Push top tab in.
- Pull pour spout down.
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3?4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Recommended Age : From 6 Months & Above
Packing : 227g / Box