This clever extended
rear facing car seat lasts from birth to around 4 years old (18kg).
It's packed full of safety tech for maximum in-car peace of mind and the
easy-access rotation feature makes life on-the-go a breeze.
Extended Rear Facing (ERF)
Come and Go is suitable from birth up to
maximum weight of 18kg. It fits rear facing up to 18kg, allowing your
child to face rear longer for safety - around 4 years old. Come and Go
can also forward face from 9kg up to 18kg.
Why is ERF recommended? In a front on
collision rear facing seats distribute force across a much larger area
of the back so there's less pressure on the delicate head, neck and
Easy Access Rotation
The seat can be rotated to side facing
for easy access from a car door. No more stretching and leaning in when
lifting baby out or doing up the harness. Come and Go then locks into
position either forward or rear facing when you're on the move.
Safe and Secure with ISOFIX
The deep side-impact protection and
reinforced shell construction cocoons your mini passenger. ISOFIX
connectors with correct-fit indicators bring extra security with a
satisfying click. The support leg and anti-rebound bar transfer force
into the vehicle floor.
Anti-Escape System and No-Rethread Harness
Use Come and Go's exclusive Anti-Escape
System to stop wriggling toddlers freeing themselves from the harness.
The handy in-situ harness means you can easily adjust the headrest and
shoulder strap height without having to remove it.
Comfort and Safety - The Perfect Combo
Come and Go combines 1st class comfort
with security thanks to plush padding, removable newborn wedge,
laid-back reclining seat and adjustable headrest for growing on the go.
Pop-off washable covers keep Come and Go sparkling.
Come and Go also comes with an industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Group 0+/1 Car Seat
- Suitable from birth up to 4 yrs approx.
- Rearward facing: 0 - 18kgs (4 yrs approx.)
- Forward facing: 9 - 18kgs (4 yrs approx.)
- Extended rearward facing (ERF) so your child can face rearward for longer - up to 4 years approx.
- Secure ISOFIX fitting using the integrated ISOFIX base.
- Seat rotates to allow easy access
to your child from the car door. Fixes securely into forward or rearward
position when driving.
- ISOFIX base has anti-rebound bar plus support leg to transfer force into the vehicle floor.
- Side impact protection - contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels and force absorbing construction.
- Simple no-rethread headrest and shoulder strap height adjust.
- Fully adjustable for maximum comfort - multiple headrest positions and 4 recline positions in forward facing.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system (Group 1 only).
- Quick-release 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the strongest parts of the body.
- Padded removable seat liner plus newborn seat wedge and headhugger for comfort.
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad for a snug ride.
- Pop-off easy clean covers. You'll thank us.
- Industry-leading 4 year guarantee.
- Designed and tested up to 18kg.
- Complies with R44.04
Brand (Country Of Origin)
Recommended Weight by Product
0kg to 18.0kg
~Newborn to 4 Years
Recommended Height by Product
Product Dimension (L x W x H)
70.0 x 46.0 x 59.0cm
Rear Facing Usage by Product
0kg to 18.0kg
~Newborn to 4 Years
Forward Facing Usage by Product
9.0kg to 18.0kg
~ 13 Months to 4 Years
Installation (Rear Facing)
Installation (Forward Facing)
Reclining Positions (Rear Facing)
Reclining Positions (Forward Facing)
Infant Insert Usage by Product
Wedge - Can Remove after 5.5kg
Infant Insert 5.6kg to 13.0kg
5 Points (Up to 18kg)
No. of Crotch Buckle Slot
Head Side Impact Protection
1. Anti-Rebound Bar
For maximum protection, it is recommended to rear face your child as long as possible as per product specifications