The Clek Foonf is the mother of all car seats. Its patented REACT (Rigid-Latch Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety system revolutionizes forward-facing safety performance by significantly reducing the forces transmitted to the child in a collision delivering 'rear-facing like' performance.
Foonf offers an industry-leading extended rear-facing use up to 50 pound, complete with a steel anti-rebound bar for enhanced safety performance. Its tank-like construction features a complete metal substructure, dual layers of energy absorbing foam and adjustable structural headrest for advanced side impact protection. Innovative convenience features like Rigid-LATCH makes proper forward-facing installation effortless.
At less than 17 inches wide, it makes 3-across installation possible in most vehicles. The Foonf is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants (excluding leather models).
- Extended Rear-Facing Installation: Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure: Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
- Rigid-LATCH Forward-Facing Installation: Over 80% of child seats in North America are not used properly. Hands down the easiest Forward-Facing installation in its class, Foonf's Rigid-LATCH system makes proper Forward-Facing installation effortless.
- Improved Rear-Facing Installation: Unique design improves Rear-Facing installation with an easy-access belt path, small footprint and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- Smooth Recline: Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable.
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton® Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- Approved for use in Aircraft
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Seating Height: 21.5-26 in.
- Harness-Slot Height: 8-17 in.
- Width: 13-17 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 33 in.
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 25.75-28.75 in.
- Seat Weight in Forward-Facing: 32 in.
- Seat Weight in Rear-Facing: 36 lb
- 25-43 in.
- 14-50 lb
- Able to sit upright alone
- 30-49 in.
- 22-65 lb
- 2+ years recommended (1 year minimum)
Recommended Age: From Newborn to 29.5kg (Approx 10 Years)
Packing: 1 unit / box
Warranty: 12 Months
Brand (Country Of Origin)
Recommended Weight by Product
14.0lb to 65.0lbs
14 to 29.5kg
Recommended Height by Product
25"/64cm to 76"/124cm
33lb / 14.9kg
Product Dimension (L x W x H)
43.8 x 42.5x 70-81.25cm
Rear Facing Usage by Product
14lb/6.4kg - 50lb/22.7kg (~4 Months to 8 Years)
64.0cm - 110.0cm
Forward Facing Usage by Product
22lb/10kg - 65lb/29.5kg (~10 Months to 12 Years)
76.0cm - 124.0cm
Installation (Rear Facing)
1. LATCH or
2. LAP SHOULDER BELT or
3. LAP ONLY BELT
Note: Top Tether Is Not Required for Rear Facing Installation
Installation (Forward Facing)
1. LATCH WITH TOP TETHER (DO NOT Install using this method when child weight more than 40 lb (18 kg) or
2. LAP SHOULDER BELT WITH TOP TETHER or
3. LAP ONLY BELT WITH TOP TETHER
4. LAP SHOULDER BELT* (For Cars Without Top Tether)
Note: ALWAYS secure the Top Tether provided with this car seat when installing Forward-Facing with lap/shoulder belt unless no Top Tether anchorage is available. If installing with a vehicle belt without a top tether, follow the set-up instructions below:
*choose one of the top two (2) sets of Shoulder Harness Slots at or just above and closest to the shoulders
*for children under 40lb (18.1 kg), the Crotch Strap must be through the inner Crotch Strap Slot.
*only use recline position 1
Reclining Positions (Rear Facing)
2 Positions - No. 2 & 3
Reclining Positions (Forward Facing)
2 Positions - No. 1 & 2
Infant Insert Usage by Product
5lb to 11lb
2.2kg to 5kg
5 Points (Up to 29.4kg) (Must Installed using 3 Points Car Seat Belt for this weight)
No. of Crotch Buckle Slot
Inner Slot - Rear Crotch Strap Slot
Outer Slot - Forward Crotch Strap Slot
If installing Forward-Facing with a vehicle belt without the Top Tether, and with children under 40lb (18.1 kg), the Crotch Strap must be through the inner Crotch Strap Slot.
Head Side Impact Protection
1. Infant Thing (For from 5lb)
2. Chest Clip
AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.