Extended Rear-Facing Installation
Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use (can be used rear-facing to 50 lb). Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the event of a collision.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
- Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
Automative Inspired Crumple Technology
The Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology integrated into every Fllo child seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive ? one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety.
In a collision, the vehicle comes to an abrupt stop, but the child continues to move at the same speed. The less time that it takes for the child to come to a complete stop, the higher the forces exerted on the child. Fllo was engineered to actively reduce the forces transmitted to your child in a collision using aluminum honeycomb deformable cores, which mimic the crumple zone technology found in vehicles.
- Improved Rear-Facing Installation: Unique design improves Rear-Facing installation with an easy-access belt path, small footprint and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria, and free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- Approved for Use in Aircrafts
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Seating Height: 21.5-26 in.
- Harness-Slot Height: 10?17 in.
- Width: 13-16.9 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing 32.5 in. (29 in. without anti-rebound bar)
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing 23.5 in.
- Seat Weight in Forward-Facing 23 lb
- Seat Weight in Rear-Facing 25 lb
Recommended Age: From Newborn to 65lbs (~29.4kg) (Approx 10 Years)
Packing: 1 unit / box
Warranty: 12 Months