- Designed to prevent children from opening & closing of cabinets & drawers.
- With a dual action locking system, it will help prevents the drawer or cupboard door to be completely close and shutting onto children's fingers. Adult can easily open the drawer by pressing down the bar.
- Thoroughly clean & dry surface where adhesive double drawer lock to be installed.
- Mark the catch position 3cm from edge of drawer/cabinet frame.
- Insert & engage both prongs into the catch & hold the base of the prongs component firmly to the inside of the drawer & cabinet.
- Ensure that the prongs are horizontal & engage the centre of the apertures in the catch & mark adhesive tape position.
- Peel off backing from adhesive tape, firmly press parts into place
- Make sure adhesive tape install in the evening and leave to set overnight. If possible leave for 24 hours.
Open : Pull open drawer slightly. Squeeze prongs to disengage catch, then open.
Close : Close drawer until anti-finger trap mechanism engages then squeeze prong.