View price in:  

Buds: Organic: Everyday Baby Cream 150ml

Buds: Organic: Everyday Baby Cream 150ml
click to see larger image
Buds: Organic: Everyday Baby Cream 150ml
click to see larger image
Name: Buds: Organic: Everyday Baby Cream 150ml
Normal Price:
MYR53.95
Sale Price:
MYR45.85
SAVE MYR8.10

Discount valid for next 38 days
Points Earned:
46
Points For Redemption:
2700
Stock Status:
In Stock

Description

Reviews

Product Descriptions :-
  • Support your growing baby's skin with this rich and protective cream
  • The luxurious base of Shea butter and Jojoba, Sunflower, Macadamia and Sesame oils is packed with a combination of calming Aloe Vera, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E, hydrating Fructan and Portulaca extract to promote skin regeneration
  • 99.3% of the plant ingredients proceed from organic farm
Why is Buds Organics Unique ?

1) Buds Organics is Certified Organic by ECOCERT.
  • Buds organics is dedicated to the quality of its products and that is why we have chosen to be certified by ECOCERT.
  • ECOCERT requires that 95% of the ingredient used in any product must be of natural origin and have extremely strict restrictions on what is allowed in the remaining 5%. Furthermore, for a product to be certified organic, 95% of the plant ingredients must be of certified organic origin.
2) Buds Organics if Better for Baby and Earth
  • Buds Organics uses the finest organic and natural ingredients so that your baby is not exposed to pesticides, herbicides, GM organisms and other potentially harmful chemicals unnecessarily.
  • We hope to minimise the damage being done to the environment. Opting for organic ingredients equates less chemical in our soil, water and air.
  • It means more physical labour, which in turn may mean more jobs. It's a win-win situation we hope.
Write an online review and share your thoughts.

MORE INTERESTING PRODUCTS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS:-

Buds: Organic - Super Soothing Rescue Lotion 50ml Buds: Organic - Super Soothing Rescue Lotion 50ml
ON SALE
MYR51.25

I want this too
[*SPP] = LittleWhiz.com Special Payment Plan Available