An extra layer of side impact protection makes the Emblem Convertible Car Seat an even safer seat for your growing baby. Designed with Britax safety technologies to help provide peace of mind when you are on-the-go.
- Includes SafeCell Impact Protection a system of patented safety features designed to help keep baby safe and sound.
- Two layers of side impact protection include a deep, foam-lined shell and adjustable head rest provides side impact protection to help surround your baby in safety.
- 10-Position Harness easily adjusts to make it easy to keep proper harness positions for your growing baby.
- LATCH connectors lock into place with a click, and are released with the push of a button.
- A system of patented technologies in the car seat that work together to help direct crash forces away from your child.
Stabilizing Steel Frame
- Strong steel frame absorbs crash impact and provides seat stability.
Impact Absorbing Base
- Compresses to reduce the force of a collision, diverting energy away from your little one.
- Reduces seat rotation and slows forward movement.
10-Position Harness Adjuster with Headrest
- Easily adjusts to keep your baby at proper harness height
Extra Layer of Side Impact Protection
- An added layer of protection against the most harmful type of collisions
Easy on-off LATCH Connectors
- Lock lower anchors into place with a click, and easily release with the push of a button
Easy Remove Cover
- Makes for easy clean-up without having to remove the harness
Recommended Age: 4lb to 65lb (~18kg to 29.4kg) (~Newborn to 10 Years)
Packing: 1 unit / box
Warranty: 12 Months
Note: This car seat is design, tested and built in USA.
Brand (Country Of Origin)
Recommended Weight by Product
5.0lb to 65lb
2.3kg to 29.4kg
~Newborn to 7 Years
Recommended Height by Product
Product Dimension (L x W x H)
53.4cm (L) x 47cm (W) x 66.05-79.5cm (H)
Rear Facing Usage by Product
5lb to 40lb
2.3kg to 18.0kg
Forward Facing Usage by Product
20lb to 65lb
9.1kg to 29.4kg
Installation (Rear Facing)
1. LATCH or
2. LAP SHOULDER BELT or
3. LAP ONLY BELT
Note: Top Tether Is Not Required for Rear Facing Installation
Installation (Forward Facing)
1. LATCH WITH TOP TETHER (Up to 22.7kg) or
2. LAP SHOULDER BELT WITH TOP TETHER or
3. LAP ONLY BELT WITH TOP TETHER
Reclining Positions (Rear Facing)
Reclining Positions (Forward Facing)
Infant Insert Usage by Product
5 Points (Up to 29.4kg)
No. of Crotch Buckle Slot
Closest to the child
Outer Slot - Forward Facing Only
Head Side Impact Protection
1. Chest Clip
2. Baby Insert 3. Impact Absorbing Chest Pads
For maximum protection, it is recommended to rear face your child as long as possible as per product specifications