TheAllegiance Convertible Car Seat is the perfect seat for your growing baby.Designed with Britax safety technologies to help provide children extraprotection on-the-go.
- Includes SafeCell® Impact Protection a system of patented safetyfeatures designed to help keep baby safe and sound.
- Deep foam-lined shell provides side impact protection to helpsurround baby in safety.
- 0-Position Harness easily adjusts to make it easy to keep properharness positions for your growing baby.
- LATCH connectors lock into place with a click, and are releasedwith the push of a button.
A system of patentedtechnologies in the car seat that work together to help direct crash forcesaway from your child.
Strong steel frameabsorbs crash impact and provides seat stability.
Impact Absorbing Base
Compresses to reducethe force of a collision, diverting energy away from your little one.
Reducesseat rotation and slows forward movement.
10-PositionHarness Adjuster with Headrest
Easilyadjusts to keep your baby at proper harness height
Provides protectionagainst the most harmful type of collisions
Easyon-off LATCH Connectors
Locklower anchors into place with a click, and easily release with the push of abutton
Makesfor easy clean-up without having to remove the harness
Recommended Age: 4lb to 65lb /~1.8kg to 29.4kg (~Newborn to 10 Years)
Packing: 1 unit / box
Warranty: 12 Months
Notes: This product isdesigned, tested and built in US.
Brand (Country Of Origin)
Recommended Weight by Product
5.0lb to 65lb
2.3kg to 29.4kg
~Newborn to 7 Years
Recommended Height by Product
53.4cm (L) x 47cm (W) x 66.05-79.5cm (H)
Rear Facing Usage by Product
5lb to 40lb
2.3kg to 18.0kg
Forward Facing Usage by Product
20lb to 65lb
9.1kg to 29.4kg
Installation (Rear Facing)
1. LATCH or
2. LAP SHOULDER BELT or
3. LAP ONLY BELT
Note: Top Tether Is Not Required for Rear Facing Installation
Installation (Forward Facing)
1. LATCH WITH TOP TETHER (Up to 22.7kg) or
2. LAP SHOULDER BELT WITH TOP TETHER or
3. LAP ONLY BELT WITH TOP TETHER
Reclining Positions (Rear Facing)
Reclining Positions (Forward Facing)
Infant Insert Usage by Product
No. of Crotch Buckle Slot
Closest to the child
Outer Slot - Forward Facing Only
Head Side Impact Protection
1. Chest Clip
2. Baby Insert 3. Impact Absorbing Chest Pads
For maximum protection, it is recommended to rear face your child as long as possible as per product specifications