Autumnz Neatpack is the "all-in-one" bag for the busy breastfeeding mom. It has spacious room for a breast pump, its parts and breastmilk storage bottles/bags. Neatpack can fit most of the portable breast pumps like Autumnz Bliss G2, Autumnz Swift, Autumnz Carey, Autumnz Blossom, Autumnz Passion II, Autumnz Serene, Autumns Hybrid Duo, Autumnz Elternax, Medela Freestyle, Medela Swing Maxi, Medela Swing, Medela Harmony, Spectra S9, Spectra M1 and Spectra Q.
The bag also comes with a front pocket, just nice to keep your small items like your handphone, keys or wallet. Now you can carry your breastmilk in style by using the 2-way carrying method that this bag allows - hand carry and backpack
- Can holds up to 6 wide neck bottles (5oz/7oz) or 8 standard neck bottles (5oz)
- Can holds up to 8 bags of filled Autumnz Double Ziplock Breastmilk Storage Bags.
- Comes in 2 separate compartments - bottom compartment to store your breastmilk, ice gel and the top compartment to store your breastpump*
- Spacious room to fit Autumnz Bliss G2, Autumnz Swift, Autumnz Carey, Autumnz Blossom, Autumnz Passion II, Autumnz Serene, Autumnz Hybrid Duo, Autumnz Elternax, Medela Freestyle, Medela Swing Maxi, Medela Swing, Medela Harmony, Spectra S9, Spectra M1, Spectra Q
- Large opening when unzipped, providing spacious access to the interior
- Fully insulated inner (with padding) to keep breastmilk cooler for a longer time
- Made from durable, lightweight performance materials that are easy to clean and maintain (just wipe with a damp cloth)
- Durable zippers with stylish buckles give it a premium feel
- Comes with a sturdy hand carry handle - for hand carry
- Comes with padded and adjustable shoulder straps that leave you comfortably hands free
- Size - 23.5cm (W) x 14cm (D) x 32cm (H)
- Tested to keep breastmilk chilled for up to 14 hours (under normal room temperature) with 3 pcs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack/ 1 pc of Autumnz Premium Contoured Ice Pack
Advised to keep electric breastpumps separate from milk, i.e. in the 2 separate compartments available to avoid unnecessary contact with liquid.