Nuna Arra Next Infant Carrier | 40-85cm | R129 | 1-Year Warranty
For those busy days and long journeys, Nuna Arra Next Infant Carrier provides a smooth transition from crib to carrier. Its three recline positions allow the baby to lie comfortably, whether Nuna Arra Next Infant Carrier is secured on the base in the backseat or attached to a pushchair.
It’s i-Size-approved and lightweight, weighing just 3.5 kg*. This reclining carrier means that even when life doesn’t stop, their sleep doesn’t have to.
*Without insert and canopy
NEXT™ system compatible
The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- NEXT system™ compatible: The NEXT system on Nuna Arra Next Infant Carrier offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- Lightweight, around 3.5 kg (not including the canopy and insert)
- Nuna Arra Next Infant Carrier is super comfortable for babies. Premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind.
- Heavy-duty shell and removable full-body insert keep them snug and supported.
- Converts to a flat reclining seat—157° angle—usable in the vehicle or on a pushchair.
- Nuna Arra Next Infant Carrier has three recline positions, in both car seat and travel system modes.
- The removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with the baby.
- The high-strength handle transfers a large portion of the crash forces into the shell and thus protects the particularly sensitive head area”
- All-over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring EPP energy-absorbing foam.
- Luxe leatherette carry handle on Nuna Arra Next Infant Carrier
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade and mesh peek-a-boo window
- Super resilient top-of-the-line plastics. Three-point harness keeps little ones in place.
- One-hand, 10-position headrest, and harness system adjust simultaneously and requires no re-threading of the harness.
- Infant inserts keep them snug and supported. When a baby outgrows, they easily remove.
- Five-second, True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and secure, using the vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points.
- The Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes the force on the baby
- Coloured indicators confirm proper installation— no second-guessing.
- Woven fabric creates a homespun, subtle texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber, create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, and are certified to not contribute to indoor air pollution or chemical exposure
- Included with purchase: Merino wool insert
Child height: 40-85 cm
Birth to 13 kg
Complies with European standard: ECE R129/03
Factory-certified ISO 14001 ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001
WEIGHT: 3.50 kg (does not include inserts or canopy)
DIMENSIONS: L 64-77 x W 43 x H 59 cm