Nuk Standard Neck Teat | Latex | Silicone
A mother’s nipple changes shape during breastfeeding. It adapts to the baby’s mouth, enabling optimal food intake and providing the best possible training for the jaw, palate, tongue and lips.
First of all, Nuk therefore developed a Nuk Standard Neck Teat shape based on the shape of a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding – orthodontic.
The Nuk Anti-Colic AIR SYSTEM balances the pressure in the teat, reducing the risk of baby colic that can occur when a baby swallows air.
- Size 1 (0-6mths) S – For Thin Liquids (eg. breastmilk, water etc.)
- Size 1 (0-6mths) M – For Milk (eg. formula milk)
- Size 1 (0-6mths) L – For Thicker Feeds
- Size 2 (6mths+) S – For Thin Liquids
- Size 2 (6mths+) M -For Milk
- Size 2 ( 6mths+) L – For Thicker Feeds