Lucas’ Papaw Ointment | 25g | 75g
The different applications of Lucas’ Papaw Ointment
Every day, thousands of users of Lucas’ Papaw Ointment enjoy the benefits of its ability to relieve and cleanse. The ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application as outlined below.
Many users of the ointment also report temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema. With so many uses and applications, it is always great to have a 75g or 200g red jar of Lucas’ Papaw Ointment handy in the home. Or, carry some with you on the go in the convenient 25g red tube. You can also keep our 15g tube in your pocket, purse, or handbag.
Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is commonly used to treat minor open wounds and helps heal and soothe inflamed, chapped, or broken skin. It can be used as an aid for healing splinters and thorns, minor burns and scalds, sunburn, gravel rash, cuts, and minor open wounds. Using Lucas’ Papaw Ointment on wounds will speed up the healing process allowing your skin to recover more quickly.
- After thoroughly cleaning the wound and ensuring there are no foreign particles, apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment as soon as possible after experiencing the wound.
- Best results are experienced by covering the wound completely in Lucas’ Papaw Ointment and then covering with a clean dressing such as a Band-Aid or bandage – depending on the size of the affected area and the position of the wound on the body.
- Covering the wound has two advantages:
- Holds the ointment in place over the wound so it can do its job without being wiped off
- Prevents the ointment from being deposited on clothes/bedclothes etc
- The dressing should be changed regularly.
Lucas’ Papaw Ointment has been used successfully for over 100 years to treat a nappy rash on sensitive babies’ bottoms. It soothes sensitive skin and heals rashes while acting as a gentle yet effective barrier to protect babies’ delicate skin from nappy rash, dryness, and irritation. It works by protecting the skin from prolonged periods of moisture, as well as the healing enzymes in papaws working to soothe and restore the already affected areas. It has also won buyers’ choice awards for baby products in previous years.
- Apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment as a thin barrier over the affected area.
Sports injuries such as chafing and grazing are very common in a lot of sports such as running, cycling, long-distance swimming, and team sports. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment can be used as a barrier to prevent or soothe chafing. It is also an effective healing agent for those grazes and small cuts that are sometimes part of sports. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment has become essential in any sports bag to treat chafing, and irritation and provide soothing to all types of athletes.
- Chafe – Apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment as a thin layer over the chaffed area.
- Be aware that the ointment will transfer to any clothing placed over the area.
- Can be used as a barrier in known chafe-affected areas to prevent chafing.
- Grazes – Use the application advice above for wounds.
Mosquito Bites and Burns
Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is an ideal topical application for lasting relief from irritation such as mosquito bites and other non-venomous insect stings and bites. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment soothes and takes the itch and pain of the sting away. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is also commonly used to soothe a range of minor burns such as sunburn and superficial small area scalds and cooking injuries.
- Bites and Stings – Apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment as a generous layer over the affected insect bite area and rub in for a few seconds.
- Minor Burns – After applying cool water to the minor burn to take the heat out of the injury, apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment to cover the burn area. For small burns, the application of a dressing to cover the ointment will also help recovery.
Consider Lucas’ Papaw as your handy go-to ointment for relief and cleansing, it’s more than just a lip balm. Oh and remember when looking to buy Lucas’ Papaw, make sure that you look carefully at the packaging for the ‘genuine’ Lucas’ Papaw Ointment, so you don’t accidentally purchase the wrong product, always make sure you use safe and reliable websites when buying online.
A quality product requires quality ingredients.
Carica Papaya 39mg/g Fresh Fermented Fruit
The papaya used in Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is Queensland-grown fresh fruit.
The fruit is received fresh to our factory in Brisbane where we ferment it under strictly controlled conditions. Every item of fruit we use is hand selected. Once the fruit is fermented to just the right level we can use it to make the ointment. The finished product contains 0.1mg/g of Potassium Sorbate which acts as a preservative.
Base – Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax
Our product does not contain polyplasdone, polyvinylpyrrolidone, talc, shellac, palm oil, glycerin, or sodium lauryl sulphate.
The base used in Lucas’ Papaw Ointment meets the purity and safety standards of the United States FDA and the European Pharmacopeia.
It is a pharmaceutical-grade base that is tested and screened for the level of total polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Penreco USP grade Petrolatums are not mutagenic or toxic to reproduction.
Every delivery we receive is certified to confirm its safety and quality.
Gum Balsam Peru
A minute amount of Gum Balsam Peru is used as a perfume in Lucas’ Papaw Ointment.
Quality You Can Count On!
All Lucas’ Papaw Ointment produced is stringently tested to ensure it is of the highest quality.
Our commitment to quality is total. The manufacturing process is in complete compliance with the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice as administered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). The ointment is prepared in an extremely clean environment to ensure it is free from impurities.
We take great care with the ingredients and manufacturing process we use so that you can trust the red tubs and tubes every time!
There are no reviews yet.