BANG! A dreadful sound when you are driving or traveling in the car. Nobody wants car crashes to happen to them. Trust me, no one does!
Parents with children in the car seat will check the safety of the child when car crashes happened. A visit to the car workshop is unavoidable when it happened. Do you know that your child car seat might need to change after the car crashes? Car crashes could be minor or severer.
Minor car crashes are defined as ALL of the following:-
- The car was able to be driven away from the collision site; AND
- The vehicle door nearest the car seat was not damaged; AND
- No car occupants were injured; AND
- There is no visible damage to the car seat; AND
- The airbags (if present) did not deploy.
Most countries will recommend car seat to be change when you meet with a severe car crashes.
As a caring company, we understand how frustrated when you need to get another car seat for your child for their safety. We had launched our LittleWhiz.com 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program for parents who bought their car seat from us. Details of the program is as follow:-
These are brands included in this LittleWhiz.com 1-to-1 Crash Exchange program. To know about this program, kindly get in-touch with us.
Terms & Conditions:-
- This exchange program is for ONE time only. This program valid for 7 years from the date of purchase.
- The following documents / reports MUST be presented for exchange:-
- Original Copy of Police Report
- Cash Receipts (Photocopy is acceptable).
- 3 to 4 pieces of photos of the accidents with car seat in the crash vehicle.
- Crashed car seat
Note: We will not entertained the exchange of car seats if any of the following is not presented during the claim. All documents will be the property of LittleWhiz.com.
- Exchange has to be done at LittleWhiz.com Setia Alam only. Any delivery charges, travelling charges shall not be borne by LittleWhiz.com.
- In the event that the car seat is no longer available, you will need to select one which is equivalent valued. For higher valued car seat, you can top up the differences.
- LittleWhiz.com reserve the right to change, alter, amend, or cancel the program or part of the program requirement without prior notice.
- All purchase starting January 2019 are automatically entitled for this program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the LittleWhiz.com 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program only offer for 7 years and not life-time?
Answer: Most people are not aware of the lifespan for ECE car seat. Average car seat lifespan is 6-8 years.
Why is the car seat has lifespan?
Answer: Car seat is made of plastic and fabrics. Usually the plastic and fabrics will wear off after few years. Plastic quality will deteriorate after few years and minor impact could tear the car seat.
Do I need to register for the LittleWhiz.com 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program?
Yes, you are advised to register for this program so that we have a record and proof of you purchasing the items from us.
What are the items cover for LittleWhiz.com 1-to-1 Crash Exchange Program?
Only car seat are cover in this program. Other items such as strollers are not included in this program.