Fisher-Price Infant Learn With Me Zebra Walker | 6M+
From teaching first words to encouraging first steps, the Fisher-Price Infant Learn with Me Zebra walker is the kind of first friend you want for your little one! Spin, flip, roll, click, twist. This zebra’s full of busy, hands-on activities for sitting babies. Your tot can turn the book page or press the light-up buttons to learn all about ABCs & 123s through sing-along songs and phrases with new animal friends with this Fisher-Price Infant Learn With Me Zebra Walker.
And when baby’s learning to walk, the easy-grasp handle and sturdy 4-wheel base help steady those wobbly first steps. “Keep going!” Lots of fun phrases, music & songs invite and reward even more moving & grooving — helping little ones get even steadier on their feet!
Fisher-Price Infant Learn With Me Zebra Walker Features:-
- Musical infant walking toy with 2 ways to play as your baby grows: Sit & play and Stand & Walk
- Fun hands-on activities for sitting babies include a book page to turn and light-up buttons to press for lights, sing-along songs, and phrases
- Phrases and sing-along songs teach the letters of the alphabet and numbers
- Easy-grasp handle and sturdy 4-wheel base help steady baby’s first steps
- For infants ages 6 months and older
Let’s be kids.
Fisher-Price® might be almost 90 years old, but we don’t act a day over five. Because the only way you can make awesome things for babies and kids is to put yourself in their tiny shoes. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to put the fun back in functional baby gear and the playback in playtime. We’re heading back to childhood. Wanna come?
Where development comes into play™
- Fine Motor Skills: All the hands-on activities help strengthen dexterity and eye-hand coordination as baby presses, turns, flips, and clacks.
- Gross Motor Skills: The walker’s stable base helps foster balance and coordination while music and sounds encourage the baby to move, giving gross motor skills a healthy workout.
- Sensory Skills: Bright colors, lights, music, and phrases engage and delight the baby’s visual and auditory senses.
There are no reviews yet.