4M Robotix Tin Can Cable Car | 8 Years+
Explore the exciting worlds of mechanical engineering and green science with the 4M Robotix Tin Can Cable Car Kit. Assemble the cable car using a recycled soda can, then string the cable between two points and watch the car make its ascent. This 4M Robotix Tin Can Cable Car kit contains all the parts necessary to assemble one cable car. Requires one soda can, a screwdriver, and two AAA batteries. Detailed instructions included.
Recycle a drink can to make a unique cable car. Install it in your bedroom and watch it run to and fro, up and down. It’s a cool mechanical science project.
- Recycle a used soda pop can and transform it into a functioning cable car.
- This kit includes all the parts necessary to construct one (1) cable car.
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Requires two AAA batteries and a screwdriver (not included).
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- Item size : 24cm x 16.5cm x 6cm