This set contains:
- 1 Bottle with wide neck teat and bottle cap
- 1 conversion kit for wide neck bottles
- 1 Breast shield set and tubing only.
|Suction strength (mmHg)
||0 ~ 270 (+/- 10%)|
|Suction cycle (Cycles/minute)
||16.7(L) X 13.5(W) X 9.7(H)|
|Dual pumping options
How it works
The kit applies the piston and cylinder using electrical motor power creating suction power. The suction cycle matched at 40-52 times a minute similar to baby's natural sucking.
How to use
1. Clean the kit.
2. Connect the power.
3. Connect the tubing to the breast shield.
4. Assemble the bottle onto the breast shield.
5. Set the suction power to the lowest position.
6. Set the nipple in the center of the breast shield
7. Turn the unit on.
8. Adjust the suction strength properly.
9. Turn the kit off after using.
How to clean
Take all the parts of breast shield apart and boil them for 2~3 minutes except tubing. Do not use a microwave oven.
Caution:Do not use a microwave oven.
Storage of breast milkThough
it's best that you breastfeed your baby directly, you can store your
milk for feeding later if you can't breastfeed your baby. (by the
Ministry of Health & Welfare)
How to feed the frozen milk
Kept at room temperature
- Put it in the refrigerator for one night before you feed it. It normally takes 12 hours to defrost it in the refrigerator.
- Thaw and/or heat under warm, running water.
- Shake it well when it is separated into cream and milk layer.
- Let your baby finish the bottle at a feeding if possible, and do not store it again for another feeding.
- Caution: Don't store it again if you thaw it.
- Check that the plug is in.
- Check that every parts of the product are assembled right.
- Check that the tubing is curve.
- Check that the vacuum regulator valve of the motor part and the tubing is connected properly.
- Check that there is space between the valve head and membrane. (Remove foreign substances, if nay, between them)
Product Weight: 2.00kg.
Dimension: 22cm (L) x 18cm (W) x 18cm (H)